Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : No Choice for Hobson

admin
15 Ocak 2023, 21:27
Nicole can see I am distracted the next morning when I barely glance in her direction as she holds the door open for me. Truth be told, I do run my eye up her perfectly sculpted leg. The needy slut is trying too hard to please wearing the pencil skirt and stockings. If I hadn?t my mind set on Hobson, I think I would have had to punish her for her public neediness.As the car pulls up at the factory, I can see a couple of the staff looking out the window. A return visit is bound to cause panic. As I enter the foyer, Derek comes bounding over, fake smile plastered across his face.?Lily, so lovely to see you again. We weren?t expecting you back so soon?, he simpers.?Thank you Derek. Yes, there are a few things I am still concerned about?, I reply curtly. ?I will need the Boardroom to myself for most of the day. I Presume you won?t be needing it?? I enquire, one eyebrow raised, looking straight into his eyes. I can see the fear and confusion in him.?O-o-o-of course not. I?ll make sure you are not disturbed?, he stutters and drops in behind me as I stride ahead to the boardroom, followed by Nicole carrying my bag. I catch a glimpse of my reflection in the mirror at one end of the boardroom. The ?power bitch? look I think to myself in my dark grey trouser suit and white silk blouse and small heels.?Leave the bag on the table and wait in the car,? I tell Nicole and close the doors of the boardroom in the face of Derek. I pick up the phone and am immediately connected to the secretaries.?Could you get me an espresso coffee please?? I ask politely. No need to piss off the staff I think. After all, there is only one woman in the building I intend ordering about today.The coffee, along with a plate of biscuits, is brought in a ankara travesti (https://www.cambon.xyz) few minutes later by a rather shy looking and nervous secretary. I quickly appraise her as she approaches: mid-forties, letting herself go a bit, carrying a few too many pounds, probably all those biscuits, but cute face. Big brown eyes, auburn hair, flawless skin and luscious full lips.I quickly compose myself, thanking her and requesting that she asks Susan Hobson to come to the boardroom but not to tell her why. I hear the tannoy announcement telling Hobson to come to the boardroom so I get myself ready.Unzipping my trousers I slide them down to my knees along with the french knickers and push the bulbous end of the pink feeldoe inside. I am so wet already with anticipation that it slips easily inside. I quickly pull the knickers and trousers back up before cupping my crotch with my hand. It feels good. The hardness of the eight inch shaft pressing against my hand whilst the movement causes the bulbous head inside me to move as well sending shivers of anticipation through me.A timid knock on the door signals the arrival of Hobson.I sit upright at the table and call ?Come?, thinking that won't be the last time we hear that word today.Hobson enters shyly, dressed in her overalls as usual with her long shiny brown hair tied up in a ponytail. She visibly stiffens and blushes when she sees me. I watch her out of the corner of my eye as I keep my head down, pretending to read the spreadsheet in front of me. She stands there, afraid to speak as I allow the tension to build in the room.Finally, I look up at her, slamming my hands on the table and pushing myself upright. She winces at the noise and I can see her blush more. The travesti ankara (https://www.cambon.xyz) redness building from her neck up over her face as I slowly stalk my way towards her over the dark blue boardroom carpet.I stand in front of her. Her five-seven frame towering over me but it?s clear from our attitude and body language that I am in charge.I rub my thumb and first finger against the collar of her overalls before gripping the two sides of the overalls front and ripping them open. The poppers separating all the way down to her navel. Exposing a cute and very girly lacy blue bra with white polka dots on it.?You know I don't like those overalls,? I snarl at her. ?Remove them now.?She blinks, her embarrassment so complete it looks like she might cry at any moment. With her head bowed she pops the rest of the buttons and lets the material slide down to her ankles.?Sorry Ma?am,? she whimpers. She is wearing matching panties and my eyes widen as I see a visible wet patch on them. The little slut is just as wet as I am.She bends down to remove her boots giving me a delightful view of her cleavage before straightening again and standing before me in just her underwear. Her head bowed, looking at the floor.?Good girl,? I whisper in her ear as I move round her. ?You got yourself some decent underwear at least.?She raises her eyes and smiles uncertainly at me as I finish circling and stand in front of her, running my hand along her bare arm from her wrist up to her shoulder. I slip my finger under the lacy bra strap and run it down over her breast, finger going inside the cup and rubbing against the rapidly hardening nipple. I hear a sharp intake of breath as my nail catches on the hard nubbin.I push my thumb inside the ankara travestiler (https://www.cambon.xyz) cup to join my finger and roll the nipple between them. Pinching, tweaking and twisting it, all the time looking up into her deep brown eyes. A mixture of embarrassment and lust visible in them.I reach up with my other hand and run my fingers through her hair, pulling the hair bobble off so her hair falls to her shoulders.?That?s much better,? I whisper as I moved behind her, brushing the hair from her neck as I kiss between her shoulder blades, one hand still pawing on her breast as I slide the other down over her stomach and cup her panties. I press my crotch against her firm ass cheeks and I feel her stiffen as she feels the hardness of the feeldoe press against her. Her mound feels damp as I cup it, pressing a finger inside her through the damp material.As I grind my crotch against her ass, I scoop each breast out of her bra in turn; tweaking and twisting the nipples, feeling them harden under my touch. I watch her squirm in the mirror as I maul and paw at her perfect firm tits.I turn her around, her eyes immediately dropping to my crotch. I see her looking and tell her to unbutton my trousers. She looks up at my face; a question, unspoken, on her lips before, with a nod, she drops to her knees.Her deft fingers quickly unbutton my trousers and let them fall to the floor as she runs her fingers over the bulge in my ivory silk french knickers.?Remove my shoes and trousers,? I order, not wanting to fall on my face by tripping over them. She whimpers a ?Yes Ma?am? and quickly does as she was told.?Now the panties,? I order. Luxuriating in the touch of her delicate fingers as they move over my body, each touch sends signals directly to my core. She slowly slides her fingers up my bare legs from ankle to knee. I hold my breath as her fingers traverse my inner thighs. They graze the silk of my knickers before she slips her first fingers inside the waistband and slowly begins to slide them off me.