Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : A Visit To The Beach

admin
15 Ocak 2023, 20:42
When the tourists were gone, the island and its permanent residents went into winter mode. Everything slowed down, bars closed, restaurants are boarded up, and the streets were quiet. It?s a bit of a ghost town everywhere you go.Me, I dedicated this time to take care of my feet. Might sound strange but when you worked standing up for nine to ten hours a day for six months, trust me, they need some hard-earned love and care. What I did was at almost the same time every day I go down to the beach close to where I live.On my way there I usually meet up with neighbors walking their dogs or just out for a bit of fresh air. A quick chat, catching up and then I continue. It?s a short walk, past a swingers club and a whore house, yes we have those on the island and no, I haven't been there. When I reach the beach I take off my shoes and roll up my jeans. Then I take that first step and my foot touches the sand. If it?s a warm day, the sand is warm but on this day it was clouded so it was damp and cold.Doesn?t matter, my feet love it and if they could they would scream with pleasure and jump up and down. I walk down to the edge of the water where I stay, letting the little waves wash over my feet and cleanse them with its salt while the sand does wonders to the skin. At this point, I pull a beer can out of my pocket and pop it. After a few sips, I light a cigarette and just stand there while my feet soak in the cold water. It?s heaven.Since I did this every day I saw the same people doing their thing at the same time. Among the old ladies walking their pocket dogs and men fishing or just out walking there was a girl jogging. Always in the same outfit; black tights and a green sweatshirt and headphones, the big ones that we all used thirty years ago before the earbuds came on the market. She was a pretty ankara travesti (https://www.cambon.xyz) girl with black hair, an upturned nose, and a wide mouth. Age wise, she?s anywhere from seventeen to twenty-one, it?s hard to tell since I never speak to her, just watch her run by me from a distance of maybe twenty yards. She nods, she always does and I nod back.I finished my beer and my cigarette, then I walked back to where I left my shoes and socks and after cleaning my feet I put them back on. At this point the girl came back, she runs to a point and then turns back even though I am sure she could run around back to where ever she lives.On this day, she stopped when she reached me.?Hey, I always see you bathing your feet and drinking beer. You need to exercise,? she said.I was surprised that she even spoke to me, and even more so in English. She had a Spanish accent so I answered her in her language.?Yeah, it?s a thing I do, but I?m not much for exercising. Maybe I?m lazy.?She laughed and then pointed to my pouch of a stomach. ?Yes, you are. A man your age doesn?t have to look like that.?At forty-five I was a bit overweight, but not too much, at least that?s what I thought. ?True, but I like my wine and food. There isn?t much else to do on the island.?She was jogging in one place and spoke without huffing or puffing. She must be in great shape I thought. ?Still, you need to lose some of that. At least if you want to meet a woman.?I laughed. ?How did you know I was single.?She shrugged her shoulders. ?I have seen you for weeks all alone, not even a dog with you.??Busted, yes, I?m single but not due to me being overweight, it?s a choice I made.??Really? I thought most people wanted to be with someone, at least I want to meet a nice man.??Excuse me, but how old are you???Nineteen, and my name is Maria.? travesti ankara (https://www.cambon.xyz) she put out her hand which I shook.?I?m Paul, nice to meet you. A young girl like you should have no trouble meeting a guy.?Still jogging in place, she sighed. ?You know what this island is like, everyone knows everyone and the people of my age all date around with each other, and I don?t like it.?I got up and when I was standing I realized she was much shorter than I had thought. I?m not a tall guy but this girl was tiny. ?Well, it was nice meeting you Maria but I got to go.?She looked up at me. ?Okay, but let?s meet here tomorrow at the same time. Bring jogging shoes and clothes. I?ll get you in shape.?I wasn?t really into jogging but the thought of having the company with the pretty teen made my caveman DNA work over time. ?Sure.?And off she went, I watched her for a moment. Ass bouncing nicely for every step. I hadn?t been able to get an idea of how her boobs where due to the sweater but who cared, she was young and hot, and I was a man who hadn?t had sex in a very long time.*The following day I dug out an old pair of sports shoes. They weren't for running but it was the only pair I had. It was a sunny and warm day, warm in the winter is around twenty Celsius so I put on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt.When I arrived at the beach Maria was waiting for me. She was stretching and warming up. This day she didn?t wear her headphones.?Hi,? I said.?Oh, look at you, all ready and dressed for success.?I smiled. ?Be gentle with me. I am out of shape.?She smacked my stomach. ?By the end of April, you will be in a good shape.?Fuck, I thought. That was three months away. The good thing was that she obviously planned to hang out for that long.?Okay, where are we going?? I asked.?Follow me.?She set off at ankara travestiler (https://www.cambon.xyz) a slow pace that I could actually follow. We ran across the sand and up over the rocks and then along the coast. It was treacherous due to loose stones and holes in the trail we ran on. I almost fell a few times but kept up with Maria. After about twenty minutes I was dead, couldn?t move my feet an inch even if my life depended on it. The beer and smokes made me gasp for breath.?Wanna take a break?? she asked.?Yes please.?We were close to the water, on a rocky part of the coast. I sat down on a large boulder and looked out over the calm sea.?It?s pretty here,? she said and sat down next to me.?It sure is, I love the view and the sound of the water lapping the rocks.?We were quiet, sharing the moment together and it was nice. It?s not many people you can be quiet with and feel comfortable, but with Maria, I could.?Let?s swim,? she suddenly said.?Are you nuts? The water is freezing this time of year.??Pussy!?She got up and before I had a chance to stop her she was tearing off her clothes while walking to the edge. With one final look at me, she dove naked into the sea. I ran up to where she had gone in expecting to find her shivering below me. Instead, she was swimming with strong strokes away from the coast.?Hey, come back, it?s not safe!? I called.She must have heard me because she stopped and then waved at me. ?Come in, it?s great.??No way. Get back here, it?s too cold for swimming, you crazy girl.?She laughed and swam back. I watched how she got out of the water and when she stood next to me I put my hands on her shoulders. She was shivering with cold and had blue lips. I put my arms around her to warm her up while rubbing her back.?C?mon, let?s get you dry.?We went back and on the way, she collected her clothes. Each time she bent over I got a glimpse of her shaved pussy from behind. My cock stirred in my shorts and it was hard to not stare at her. She had a thin body, with a tight little ass. Her boobs were small, with dark brown nipples which were hard from the cold.