Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : My Daughter's Best Friend and I

admin
15 Ocak 2023, 20:25
I?m Bruce, I am thirty-six years old and work as a general building contractor. I was married to my high-school sweetheart in high school. It takes six months for a divorce to finalize in my state and today the six months is up. Our twins are in their first year of college. We were renting and had a beat-up old car. My now ex-wife has a nice job so she didn?t ask for anything. I moved out and rented a small two bedroom house about six blocks away.I let the twins know that they could come any time, no matter what. I really didn?t have much to move so the house was, for the most part, empty. It had been a few weeks since I moved into the house. It was about one a.m. and I was having vivid dreams of my now ex-wife. I got up, walked to the bathroom and was about to take things in hand (you know what I mean), when I heard girls' laughter from my back yard. I opened the sliding glass door and saw Xiu, my daughter's best friend, and Emily swimming in my pool.Xiu ankara travesti (https://www.cambon.xyz) is a Chinese immigrant and like my daughter, she is eighteen. Xiu is a small and petite girl. When you first see her you would think she was still in high-school rather than a freshman in college. Xiu has a golden skin tone with long black hair. Emily is a mutual friend of Xiu and my daughter KC. I somehow got lost in looking at the two girls together wrapped in each others arms.Xiu recognized me and said, ?Mr. Brown??It was like coming out of some type of fog but finally I managed, ?Hi Xiu.?Xiu relaxed a little but Emily was still petrified. Xiu has been to my old house a few times to visit my daughter KC. I'm a nudist and I sometimes forget to put clothes on. Such is the case now.?I didn't know someone lived here, but I am happy that it's you,? said Xiu.?Yea a few weeks now.?Xiu moved to get out of the pool but Emily squealed. Xiu kissed her on the cheek, travesti ankara (https://www.cambon.xyz) gave her a reassuring smile and pried herself out of Emily's embrace. As Xiu came towards the ladder Emily moved to bury herself into the edge of the pool. Xiu rose up from the water and that's when I realized that she was nude. I heard an audible gasp and then realized it was me. Xiu was beautiful.I took a good long look at her youthful charms. From her pretty face and beautiful black hair. I let my eyes travel down to her tiny breasts. The sight of tiny cone shaped breasts, centered with tiny dark brown nipples made my breath catch in my throat. Small, high and perfect, they jutted out from her small rib cage like two miniature balls topped with lovely dark brown nipples. And then my eyes traveled down to her flat and taut stomach and her cute belly button; to her slender hips and to her most personal and intimate place. Her Venus mound was small and shaved ankara travestiler (https://www.cambon.xyz) into hairless smoothness.Somehow I managed to pull myself out of the trance.?Aren't you supposed to be away at school???I still live at home and go to MLK Jr. College. It was so hot today. Emily and I decided to go swimming.? ?At one a.m.???We've been swimming here for a long time. This house has not had a renter in ages.?I looked at her and she had this coy little smile on her cute face. I could see she was no longer looking at my face. I looked downward to see my erect phallus pointing straight at her dancing up and down with the beating of my heart.Xiu's eyes danced as she said, ?Please come closer so I can see you better.?With great trepidation, I walked closer and before I knew it Xiu had a hand on my cock. I felt her breath on my testicles. She pulled my manhood and I came. Long ropes of jism splattered the deck. With the last spurts I couldn't stand and had to sit down. My head was in a fog again until I noticed Xiu was pressing her body against mine. I felt her tiny firm breasts pressing against the side of my arm. Her tiny nipples were like fingernails poking into my biceps. I felt her small hips press against my wrist.