PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : The Boss's Secretary

admin
14 Ocak 2023, 14:54
It was the mid-1980s and I was a hot-shot salesman working in Orange County, south of Los Angeles. I had moved from one territory to the next to the next, each time getting a bump in salary and getting an area with more volume in sales.The work was simple, sell wine displays to the managers of chain grocery stores (Safeway, Vons, Albertsons, etc), keep them up to date on upcoming ad specials so they had plenty of inventory, and supply them with point-of-sale marketing material. It was a step above the typical route sales to retail as the company was known as one of the best for sales training. It was common to get weekly unsolicited voicemails from a headhunter gauging our interest in new jobs.One week after our team meeting, my district manager pulled me aside and told me that our area manager wanted to talk to me in person that afternoon and I needed to be at the main office by 3:00 pm. When I asked what it was about Chuck said it was ?a unique opportunity.?I left our meeting and went about my day and arrived at the main office a few minutes early. Upon entering the office, the receptionist directed me to Mr. Denny?s office. I was a bit puzzled as I walked down the hall as Mr. Denny was the ?big cheese,? the VP of Sales for the entire company, not just the Los Angeles company-owned distributorship.Upon entering the outer office, I saw several other salesmen that I knew so I relaxed a bit. Charlene, Mr. Denny?s assistant, greeted me and told me to take a seat with the others and our meeting would start soon.As the other guys and I whispered, we all were trying to figure out what was going on, and why were we all called to the main office. Another guy said his manager said it was a transfer opportunity. Another said he heard we all were hand-picked for our sales skills.Charlene soon told us to follow her to the conference room where we found several upper management men and Mr. Denny. The opportunity was very straightforward. The company was taking over its distribution rights for Seattle and King County and would expand the company-owned Tacoma distributorship. They needed trained salespeople to hit the ground running to get a big push into the retail stores as the previous distributorship had done a poor job. We all had twenty-four hours to make our decision if we wanted to move to the Seattle area. The one difference would be that we?d also be calling on independent small ?Mom and Pop? liquor stores on top of the chain stores. This would be new for all of us, and a new experience that would add value to our resume as we tried to climb any corporate ladder.As I left the building, I was ninety percent sure I?d take the job in Seattle. I did not like living in Orange County the previous year and thought moving out of state sounded like a great adventure. I spoke ankara travesti (https://www.cambon.xyz) with my father that evening and we discussed the pros and cons. When I hung up the phone, I decided to make the move.In the morning I started calling on my accounts as usual at 7:00 am and after the first store, I found a pay phone and called the main office and told my area manager my decision. He told me to come straight to the office and see Charlene.Charlene oversaw all of the corporate travel for the LA office, and she booked me on a flight the following morning up to Seattle, booked a hotel near the Tacoma office, a rental car, and a return flight on Friday afternoon.When I arrived at LAX the next morning and was checking in, I ran into Mr. Denny at the United Airlines counter. After we exchanged pleasantries he told me, ?Yes, Charlene said we?re booked together on this flight. We?re sitting next to each other she said.?I had a lump in my throat. I?m going to be sitting next to the big cheese for two-plus hours flying up to Seattle. What the fuck are we going to talk about I wondered. Thankfully it was a pleasant and short conversation as he asked about my upbringing, family, college, etc. I read the newspaper while he flipped through various reports.Long story short, I made the trip to Seattle, met my new district manager, found an apartment near my new sales territory, and returned to Orange County to have Bekins move my stuff. My time in Seattle was wonderful and I was doing much better than my colleagues. Unfortunately, the experiment of bringing in outsiders upset a lot of retailers and they were hesitant to buy from non-Washington people.In mid-November, the company decided to abandon its expansion plan and would sell its brand rights to another distributor. I was called to a meeting in Tacoma where I saw the same faces from LA, including Mr. Denny.?Rocky, how are you?? asked Denny.?Great Mr. D. So nice to see you again,? I said.Denny went on to explain to the other upper management guys how we flew from LA to Seattle together back in June. They all flipped pages and started whispering to each other. My Seattle area manager said, ?He?s my best guy.?Denny stopped the conversation. ?Rocky, you?ve done a great job here in Seattle and are a valued employee. You have three choices. One, stay in Seattle and go to work for the new distributor at the same pay. Two, move to the Bay Area and we?ll find you a territory. Or, three, move back to LA and Orange County where you?ll be promoted to a Sales Trainer. Whaddya think???Orange County and the promotion to Sales Trainer, sir,? I said confidently.?Great,? said Denny. ?Give Charlene a call and get booked on a flight and she?ll take care of the rest.?It was a whirlwind of flying back to OC, getting another apartment, travesti ankara (https://www.cambon.xyz) etc. I made several trips into the main office and each time had a chance to deal with Charlene turning in my expense reports and receipts. Believe me when I say that every single guy in the company enjoyed every encounter with Charlene.She was extremely attractive. She was divorced, thirty-eight, tall, curvy, with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She also had one son, about age ten I?d guess from the picture on her desk. She had a degree from UCLA and was very sharp in her role as Denny?s assistant and taking care of all of LA?s corporate travel needs.Once I finally got all moved back to OC it was the first week of December. Now that I was officially in ?Management? as a sales trainer, I was invited to the Sales Divisions Holiday Party. It was centrally booked at a hotel in Manhattan Beach. I opted to take advantage of the discounted room prices and secured a room versus driving the hour back to Irvine after drinking.The following week I went to the holiday party unsure of what to expect. I arrived to the hotel early and checked into my hotel room. As I walked down the hall towards my room a door opened and out walked Charlene."Hi Rocky! Are we neighbors tonight?? she joked.?I guess so. I must be a few doors down in 419,? I said.?I?m on my way down to double-check on things. The party starts in an hour. See you soon,? she said as she walked down the hall.The scent of her perfume filled the hall. I took an extra deep breath after she walked past me. I couldn?t resist myself, I turned to watch her walk down the hall in her above-the-knee red cocktail dress. As I did, she looked over her shoulder catching me in the act. She smiled and waved.The party was about what I expected: mediocre banquet food, a no-host bar, multiple bottles of wine on the tables, and most of the attendees had a plus-one. A group of us single guys ended up at a table along with two women from the On-Sale restaurant and bar division.When the dancing started, I figured I?d walk the few blocks to downtown Manhattan Beach to hit a few bars. As I said good night to a few people Mr. Denny waved at me from his table of executives. I took the opportunity to say hello, and meet his wife, and a few of the other men and their wives. A little ?schmoozing? couldn?t hurt I reasoned. The lone single person at the table was Charlene.?Char, I really want to thank you for helping me with moving back from Seattle,? I told her.Before she could answer, Mr. Abate said, ?Rocky, why don?t you dance a few songs with Charlene before you young guys head downtown.?I was a bit stunned he?d ask me to dance with Char, but in the split second I smiled and looked at Char, ?It would be my honor. Charlene, would like to dance ankara travestiler (https://www.cambon.xyz) with me??She laughed, ?I guess Peter (Mr. Abate) thinks I need to be entertained tonight. But, yes, I?d love to dance a few songs.?I held out my hand and the next thing I knew we were on the dance floor as the DJ played some new wave song I?d heard on the radio a few times. The third song was a ballad. I looked at Char and asked, ?Would you like to* slow dance??She smiled and stepped up as I wrapped my arms around her slender waist. We started to chat a bit and she indicated she was heading to her room soon. ?Why don?t you join me and we?ll walk downtown to a few of the beach bars,? I said.?I?m a bit old for those bars, I?d be the oldest woman there? she mussed. ?And I have a ten-year-old at home.??But you?re spending the night here, right?? I asked.?Yes, my son is with his father this weekend,? Char whispered in my ear.Between the booze, her sexy dress, and her whispering in my ear I could feel my manhood swell in my slacks. I tried to stay focused on the slow dancing but as we swayed my cock was getting rubbed by her body. I tried to change the motion but she was having none of it.?What?s the matter, Rocky? Is something hard?? she said with a mischievous grin.?Uh, you were rubbing against me,? I stammered as I blushed.?Yes, I know. That was on purpose.?As I tried to stumble over my next sentence Charlene cut me off.?I?m heading up to my room. You go up in fifteen minutes. I?ll be down to your room about 10:30 pm,? she said.I looked at my watch, it was just minutes after the top of the hour.?And one more thing. You cannot tell anyone about tonight.??Oh, of course not,? I said as I envisioned myself fucking this hot blonde.?I know you won?t because I will get you fired if I hear you talk.?Promptly at 10:30 pm, there was a knock on my door. For some reason, I looked through the peephole to see who it was. I opened the door and in rushed Charlene.?Hurry up, I don?t want anyone to see me coming into your room,? she said. ?Management, and especially Mr. Denny, would not be pleased to know I was in a junior manager?s room.??Would Mr. D fire you?? I asked.?Doubtful, he?s my uncle,? Char told me.?What? You?re kidding? Maybe we shouldn?t do this,? I said.Laughing, ?It?s fine. It?s my personal life. They just would not think it?s kosher, so to speak,? she said.It was then that I finally noticed she was holding two bottles of wine. ?I don?t think there?s a bottle opener in the room,? I told her.?You work for the world?s largest winery and you don?t carry a bottle opener when you travel? Rule number one: always carry one. You never know when you?ll need to open wine or a bottle of beer. Here,? she said handing me a small collapsible combination corkscrew and bottle opener.??Wow, that?s nice and small. Perfect for traveling,? I said.?You?re young. You?ll learn,? she giggled. ?Now open that Cab.?As I fumbled with the bottle of wine and poured us each a glass Char started asking a bunch of personal questions. ?Have you ever been with an older woman??