Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : No Ordinary Day At The Office

admin
14 Ocak 2023, 14:53
My name is Sally, I work at a consulting firm as a secretary. It is Friday and it is unusually slow. The last of my coworkers invited me out for lunch, I politely turned them down saying I had a backlog of work to catch up on.Five minutes after they left, I walked down the hall approaching the conference room on the way to the staff lounge. As I approached, I heard soft moaning coming from the conference room. Stopping, I removed my shoes as to not make any noise and quietly approached.The moaning became louder as I moved to the open door. There in front of me was one of my coworkers, Todd. He was sitting naked in the leather chair, stroking the biggest clean shaven cock I have ever seen. Watching him as istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com) he stroked his shaft and fondled his scrotum, got my powder blue panties soaking wet.I yanked down my gray skirt and rubbed my pussy through the panties as I fondled my 38D-cup breasts covered by my gray blouse and powder blue lace bra. Todd had his head tilted back with his eyes closed. His hand was twisting around his thick shaft as he pumped his fist, moving faster and faster. Todd?s breathing quickened as his body began to shudder.?Oh God, Todd let me suck your cock!?Todd stopped pumping his cock as he sat up, startled to see me standing there. I walked over, removing my blouse and the look on istanbul travesti (https://www.travestiistanbul.info) his face was one of shock.?God Sally, are you going to tell the boss???No Todd, I?m going to suck and fuck that beautiful cock of yours. This will be our little secret.?I kissed Todd before he could react, my tongue pushed its way into his mouth. The kiss became very passionate as our tongues seemed to become one. Todd undid the buttons of my blouse and as he slipped it from my shoulders, he kissed down my neck to my shoulder. His kisses continued to my breasts.Todd slipped my blouse down and off my arms, forming a puddle at my feet. His fingers deftly unhooked the front clasp of my bra. When his istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbullife.info) mouth touched my stiff nipple, I thought I was going to lose it right there.His tongue worked its magic, swirling over and around the nipple. Todd kissed his way over to my other nipple and did the same to it."Mmmm Todd, bite me."He bit each nipple, then stood up and placed his hands on my hips. Todd lifted me up onto the conference table. The cool mahogany felt good against my hot skin as he gently laid me on my back. Todd placed my legs over his shoulders and kissed his way up my inner thigh to my wet pussy.His tongue slid its way up my slit, to my clit*and*took the stiff nub between his lips. I jumped at the touch of his tongue swirling around my clit."Mmmm... Suck me, Todd!"As Todd sucks my clit, his tongue flicks over it. I feel his finger pushing past my swollen labia as he moves his mouth over one of the lips. His tongue licks my lip as his finger pushes deeper into my pussy. This send me over the edge.