Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Casual in the Park

admin
06 Ocak 2023, 17:18
Found this very old one somewhere and it appealed, but I have made the females older and transferred the place to UK.

Neither I nor my friend Sid had any classes Friday afternoon, so we headed down to the park off Centurion Way to play footer. We were playing energetically, jumping and running, stopping to flirt with any girls who happened to pass by, when I spotted Stella's mum watching us, pausing on the way back from shopping. I would have thought she would have taxied or at least taken a bus as she had one large and one small bag with her. She's lovely and real hot. Chinese-American, but not one of those petite kowtow types. A lean, solid woman of about 5 ft 8 inches, with slim muscular hips yet ample breasts. She had thick black hair down to her waist and on her pubes, and an irresistible, ready smile. And she is one helluva great fuck.

Much to my embarrassment, I had never actually caught her name.

"Hi, Druce. How are you?" She asked, walking up to me. There was another woman with her, fortyish, attractive, white Caucasian. Perfectly groomed shoulder length raven hair, and blue eyes. She was wearing office clothes, complete with briefcase and stiletto shoes that looked out of place here in the park.

"This is Enika, by the way." I shook the friend's hand. "Would you like something to drink? We were just going to go over there to the new cafe at the Performing Arts HQ and get couple of cokes or something. You guys sure look hot. Ha ha, hot and sweaty, I mean!"

Stella's mum had a kind of hyper babble. She was so personable though, you had to forgive her for it.

"Sure. Great." I replied, and ran to pick up a sweater on the grass.

"Who're the babes?" Asked Sid, as we walked over to the ladies, who had spread out a blanket on the grass near the snack bar.

"The one in the business clothes is Enika, and I'm not sure of the other one's name." I answered. "But I know it's Stella's mum.

We had barely sat down when the hyper babble started up again.

"Hi, Sid. I'm Lara. This is Enika. Enika has afternoon off. She's a fund manager for Ernst