PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Carla , Jerry: A Girl Story Ch. 02

admin
04 Ocak 2023, 18:00
I got so worked up writing about my new Carla creation and her boy Jerry that I just had to do another story about them. They're very wicked. If you like it I'll do more.

After Jerry and mine's little slutty interlude at the party neither one of us said anything about it for a few days. Finally, one night we were watching TV and kind of kissing around?just being affectionate.

"How come you haven't said anything about what happened at the party?" I asked him.

He looked at me for a minute before he answered "I was afraid that you'd think I was gay or something if I wanted to talk about it. So I didn't."

"Oh baby." I said as I stroked his face and hair. "I know you aren't gay and if you happen to like to fool around with some cock while it's you and me it's totally ok. I really got off on it." Well that opened the floodgates so to speak and all of a sudden he was asking me how it felt to have two dicks at once and if it really turned me on to see him suck on a cock. He told me that he liked the cum shooting into his mouth and watching it shoot into mine. All in all he was hot from the experience. "So wouldja want to ever do anything like it again?" I asked.

"Well yeah, I'd go for something like that again in a heartbeat." He replied. "But I don't think it'd be too cool with people we know if you know what I mean. Maybe we should go over to Midvale where no one knows us and see what's around."

So the next night we drove off in search of action and adventure in Midvale. We got to the town at around 10PM and drove around aimlessly in search of who knows what. I finally told him that this was silly and we should look in the yellow pages for a gay club or something like that. We stole a phone book and settled down in a coffee shop. We couldn't find anything resembling gay nightclubs (go figure) and started brainstorming for something involving sex. As in sex books, sex movies. Under books we found several listings for XXX bookstores. Neither one of us had ever been in one and had no idea what to expect.

We found the first one in the older semi seedy part of town. Bright neon outside with a blacked out glass door. We went inside to see what we could see and see what we could find.

I should say that I had on slutsville central clothing...a very small cotton top that barely covered the bottoms of my little breasts. Tight. Nipples protruding through the material. Some sort of rayon. My shoes were silver lame pumps with 3 inch heels. All I wore on the bottom was a sarong that wrapped around me and rode low on my hips (skinny hips! Damn) and came down to about six inches above my knees. To cut to the chase I had very little on.

The guy behind the counter gave us (me?) an appraising look as we walked in. The front of the store had magazines and books. We kind of looked over them but most were sealed so we moved into the next room which was video land. Tons of videos in every kind of like from gay to s